Antis Township Taxes
Residents of Antis Township and those employed within the township are required to pay 5 kinds of taxes:
- Real Estate Tax
- Occupation/Per Capita Tax
- Earned Income Tax
- Local Services Tax
- Real Estate Transfer Tax
Antis Township Tax Collector
2331 West 13th Street
Tyrone, PA 16686
The Antis Township Tax Office Information
The tax office is no longer in the Antis Township Municipal Building and is now located in the Reightown area of Antis Township at:
2331 West 13th Street, Tyrone, PA 16686.
Phone – (814) 505-3392. If you would like a return call please leave a detailed message. All messages will be returned after 5:00PM weekdays only.
- Monday – 5:00PM – 8:00PM (No appointment needed)
- Tuesday – 5:00PM – 8:00PM (No appointment needed)
- Select Saturdays by Appointment Only
- If tax due dates fall on any other day except Monday or Tuesday the office WILL NOT BE OPEN.
- The last day of In Person Office Hours will be December 19, 2023 (No Exceptions).
- Office Hours will be by Appointment Only after December 19, 2023 until March 1, 2024 .
- Cash – Please have exact amount
- Check – Make Payable to “Antis Township Tax Collector” and include your phone number.
- Mailing – Due dates are subject to Post Marks on the mailed envelope. Please include your phone number. No payment will be accepted after December 31st. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Drop Box Locations:
- Checked Daily – 2331 West 13th Street, Tyrone, PA (Reightown)
- Checked Weekly – Antis Township Building: 909 North 2nd Street, Bellwood, PA 16617
- Parking is limited. Please be respectful of the neighboring yards and driveways.
- Please include a phone number on checks and when mailing payments.
- Please leave a message if you want a return call.
- Office Hours between 6:00PM and 8:00PM are less congested.
- Please call for an appointment if you need to pay during non-office hours.